Prof. Israeli Yechzkel
Professor, Head of the MA Program in Tourism and Hotel Management ,
School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Tourism and Hotel Management Department
.B.A Tourism and Hotel Management, M.A. Tourism and Hotel Management
Areas of Expertise
Operations Research Applications in Tourism
Managing Tourism and Transportation in a Global Envirinment
Data Analysis and Decision Making in Tourism and Hospitality
Final Projsct in Tourism Strategic Managment
1. Koren-Lawrence, N., Collins, N., Israeli, Y. (2019). “The Future of the Past -A Methodology for the Management of Archaeological Tourist Sites”. Tourism Management Perspectives. Paper was accepted for publishing. To be published in early 2020.
2. Israeli, Y., Gasul, D. (2019). “From Serious Leisure to Cycling Tourism – the Case of Mountain Biking”. Acta Turistica. Paper was accepted for publishing. To be published in December 2019.
3. Gasul, D., Israeli, Y. (2016). “From Serious Leisure to Cycling Tourism”. Yaar – Journal for Forest and Landscape Management. 16:5-16, June.
4. Collins Kreiner, N., Israeli, Y. (2010). “Supporting an Integrated Soft Approach to Ecotourism Development: The Agmon Lake, Israel “. Tourism Geographies, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 118-139.
5. Israeli, Y., Mansfeld, Y. (2005). “Transportation Accessibility towards Tourism Attractions in the Old City Basin of Jerusalem”. Horizons in Geography, Vol. 64-65, pp. 505-522. (in Hebrew).
6. Israeli, Y., Goldsmith, S. and Yahav, M. (2004). “The Tourism Potential of Zionist Heritage Sites in Rural Areas: Investigation of Four Case Studies”. In J.O. Maos, M. Inbar and D.F. Shmueli (eds.). Contemporary Israeli Geography (Special Issue of Horizons in Geography, Vol. 60-61). pp. 279-288.
7. Israeli, Y., Mansfeld, Y. (2003). “Transportation Accessibility to and within Tourist Attractions in the Old City of Jerusalem”. Tourism Geographies, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 461-481
8. Ceder, A., Israeli, Y. (1998). “User and Operator Perspectives in Transit Network Design”. Transportation Research Record No. 1623: Public Transit/Rail, pp. 3-7.