Dear students, graduates and employers!
Kinneret Academic College is happy to inform that it has opened a career center that will provide a comprehensive response to a range of employment needs of students and graduates as well as to employers as partners to the undertaking.
The career center at Kinneret Academic College aims to assist, counsel and guide students and graduates in finding quality employment compatible with their content world and to help them build a career and select a suitable employment path. The center will also serve as a contact point for employers looking for quality and professional employees with a suitable academic background from among our students and graduates.
One of the career center’s main goals is to foster networking and create an employment ecosystem in the north in general and in the Jordan Valley in particular.
Career Center Services
- Provide assistance and guidance in writing a resume and preparing for job interviews.
- Post job openings on the college website.
- Provide individual counseling by professional and experienced counselors.
- Invite employers to acquaintance and recruitment activities.
- Identify potential employers according to the Kinneret Academic College study fields.
- Conduct career and employment lectures and workshops.
- Provide information to employers.
Important to Know
The career center only provides service to Kinneret Academic College students and graduates.
To see the job openings >> click here
Job openings are updated daily.
For inquiries and to schedule counseling please contact Carmit Gal – in the Human Resources Department.