The Kinneret College Leadership Committee is comprised of industry and opinion leaders from communities across the US, who support Kinneret College. They are men and women who are prepared to share and promote the college’s vision to nurture the educational, economic and social development of the Northern Periphery of the State of Israel by providing first-class engineers for to grow its hi-tech industry and other top calibre professionals. The goal is to advance this region, which is critical to Israel’s security, and support its economy and society.
The international committee of volunteers works closely with Kinneret College’s Board and professional leadership.
Goals of the Committee and its Members:
- Planning, hosting and/or supporting programs, events, and fundraising activities in support of Kinneret College, the leading institute of higher technological and academic education in the North of Israel.
- Visiting the College and making a meaningful personal and financial contribution to support the ground-breaking activities of the college.
- Providing programs to support Kinneret College students with excellent academic achievements and from a low socio-economic background, including an “adopt a student” initiative.
- Developing academic partnerships with similar higher educational institutions in Israel and abroad.
- Forging meaningful partnerships with industry leaders associated with Kinneret College together with other leading figures in these industries throughout the US.
- Forging a meaningful partnership between American Jewry (including Tulsa, St. Paul, Milwaukee and Cleveland communities), our Partnership 2000 communities, and Kinneret College – by encouraging economic development and strength for the North of Israel.
Framework for Establishing the Committee:
- Identifying and recruiting industry and opinion leaders who will become advocates and ambassadors for Kinneret College by introducing the college to additional interested and inclined individuals.
- Forming the Leadership Committee on a voluntary basis with no formal legal or fiduciary commitments. EHL Consulting Group as well as the Management of Kinneret College will initiate periodic meetings (in person or by conference call) to advance the agenda of the Committee.
- The members of the Committee will meet with Kinneret College management in the US at least once a year and be invited to attend one Kinneret College Board annually
- Members of the US Leadership Committee will become the core leadership of a future American Board for Kinneret College.
Members join by personal invitation from the management of Kinneret College or EHL Consulting Group, the college’s US Representative.
Membership fees – $7,500 per annum, to be on the Executive Board.
Committee members will not be compensated.
Members will receive regular communication from the college, invitations to all college events – including College Board meetings and other gatherings, opportunities to meet with College Board members when travelling to Israel, and notices of visits from key college leadership to the US.