- Matriculation certificate: applicants must have a full matriculation certificate and 4 units in English with a grade of at least 60, or an equivalent certificate accepted by the Ministry of Education and/or meet one of the following criteria:
- Full matriculation with an average grade of 81+ admission interview.
- Matriculation certificate from abroad+ psychometric test score of 500+ admission interview.
- Full matriculation+ psychometric test score of 500+ admission interview.
- Full matriculation+ average grade of 70 in the Government Institute for Technology and Science Training (engineering technicians) + admission interview.
- Persons 30+ years of age: +30 pre-academic preparatory program with an average grade of 80 or full matriculation certificate (4 units in English) with an average grade of 78+ admission interview.
- Pre-academic preparatory program with an average grade of 78+ admission interview.
- Total – weighted average of matriculation grade and psychometric test score+ admission interview.
- English: Students that are accepted and do not have a psychometric test score must take the AMIR English Proficiency Test that will be conducted at the Kinneret Academic College or take the Amir test conducted by the National Institute for Testing and Evaluation.
- Hebrew: Applicants who took the psychometric test in a language other than Hebrew and/or that the instruction language in the high school they attended was not Hebrew, must present their score on the YAEL Hebrew Proficiency Test.
Admissions committee: in exceptional cases the committee will consider the admission of applicants who do not meet the requirements specified above. The share of the exceptional cases shall not exceed 10%.
If you do not meet the admissions requirements – register for the pre-academic preparatory programs–
Applicants who do not meet the admissions requirements can participate in a social sciences and humanities pre-academic preparatory program – for applicants with a full or partial matriculation certificate that meet the pre-admission requirements.