pharmacology & drug formulation
Doctor Idit Golani
School of Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering B.Sc, Water Industry Engineering B.Sc
Areas of Expertise
Introduction to chemistry, electrical and electronic Engineering
Chemistry, Water industry Engineering
Thesis: The Influence of Female Hormonal Axis on the Expression of the Gene for the Peripheral-Type Benzodiazepine Receptor. Supervisor: M. Gavish
1. Z. Mazyakin, T. Peleg, I. Golani, L. Sharony, I. Kremer I, A. Shamir (2019) Health benefits of a physical exercise program for inpatients with mental health; a pilot study. Journal of Psychiatric Research 113 10–16.
2. Dabbah-Assadi F, Alon D, Golani I, Doron R, Kremer I, Beloosesky R and Shamir A. (2019) The influence of immune activation at early vs late gestation on fetal NRG1-ErbB4 expression and behavior in juvenile and adult offspring. Brain Behavior and Immunity 1591(18)30422-7.
3. Tadmor H, Golani I., Grozovski M., Doron R., Kremer I and Shamir A. (2018) ErbB signaling antagonist ameliorate behavioral deficit induced by phencyclidine (PCP) in mice, without affecting catalepsy and metabolic syndrome markers. Prog in Neuro-Psych & Biol Psych,; 82:322-31.
4. Tadmor Hagar., Golani Idit., Dvir Eshkar., Kremer Ilana. and Shamir Alon. (2017) Behavioral characterization of blocking the ErbB signaling during adolescent and adulthood in reward-liking (preference) and reward-related learning. Behavioural Brain Research 8;326:139-146
5. Tadmor H, Levin M., Dadon T., Meiman EM., Rigbi A. Kremer I., Golani I., and Shamir A. (2016) Decoding emotion of the other differs among schizophrenia patients and schizoaffective patients; a pilot study. Schizophrenia research: cognition,5:13-20 .
6. M. Golani, I. Golani, (2015) On a Simulation Approach to Drug Blood Brain Barrier Permeation: Neural Net Ensemble Based. IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, 42:1,31-40.
7. I.Golani, H. Tadmor, A. Buonanno, I.Kremer, A. Shamir (2014) Disruption of the ErbB signaling in adolescence increases striatal dopamine levels and affects learning and hedonic-like behavior in the adult mouse. European Neuropsychopharmacology 24:1808-1818.
8. C. Mazurika, L. Veenman , R. Weizman , M. Bidder , S. Leschiner , I. Golani , I. Spanier, G. Weisinger , M. Gavish . (2009) Estradiol modulates uterine 18 kDa translocator protein gene expression in uterus and kidney of rats. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 13;307(1-2):43-9.
9. I.Golani, A. Weizman , S. Leschiner , I. Spanier , N. Eckstein , R. Limor , J. Yanai , K. Maaser , H. Sherubl , G. Weisinger and M. Gavish (2001) Hormonal Regulation of Peripheral Benzodiazepine Receptor binding properties is mediated by subunit interaction. Biochemistry 40: 10213 – 10222
10. M. Gavish, I. Bachman, R. Shukrun, Y. Katz, L. Veenman, G. Weisinger and A. Weizman (1999) Enigma of the peripheral benzodiazepine receptor. Pharmacological Reviews 51(4), 629-650.
M.Golani, I.Golani. Neural Network Ensemble based QSAR Model for the BBB Challenge: a Review. Transactions on Engineering Technologies – World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2014. Springer 2015. ISBN:978-94-017-7235-8.