Professor Haim Aviram
Head of Economic Unit,
School of Social Sciences and Humanities
Interdisciplinary Studies B.A
Areas of Expertise
Urban and Regional Economics
Seminar in Social Economics
Chair, Appointment Committee
Chair, Committee of Academic Ethics
1. Asaf Kohane, Yoram Shiftan and Haim Aviram* (2015), The Impact of Accessibility on Real Estate Prices in the North of Israel, Traffic and Transportation 114, pp. 18-20.
2. Haim Aviram* (2010), Economic Assessment of Mass Transit , Traffic and Transportation 95, pp. 39-41. . Impact factor – none
3. Daniel Shefer, Haim Aviram (2005), Incorporating agglomeration economies in transport cost-benefit analysis: The case of the proposed light-rail transit in the Tel-Aviv metropolitan area, Papers in Regional Science 84, pp. 487-507. Impact factor – 1.012
4. Haim Aviram (1992), Using Traffic Assignment with Background Volumes to Estimate Diverted Traffic: The Case of Barbados, Traffic and Transportation 32. . Impact factor – none
5. Haim Aviram (2018), Free Public Transport – Whether and where, Traffic and Transportation 120.