1: GREENINMED PROJECT
The GREENinMED Project, co-financed by the European ENI CBC MED Programme, seeks to increase the competitiveness of Mediterranean SMEs operating in the hotel industry, by applying innovative solutions to increase the efficiency in water and energy management. The aim is to reduce the consumption levels by 10%, through the new products/innovative solutions. Five partners from Spain, France and Israel compose the GREENinMED Consortium. The specific objectives of the project are the following ones: 1. Creating a cross-border network to identify and analyze the most important products/services that exist in eco-innovation matters for the hotel industry, in response to its actual needs. GREENinMED, through innovation vouchers, will offer support to finance the necessary consultancy services to back up new products/services adopted by tourist SMEs, in order to become more efficient and competitive. 2. Improving eco-innovation ecosystems in water and energy, through financial support in the form of subsidies, allowing Mediterranean start-ups or innovating enterprises to generate new products/services. Likewise, the Project will encourage spin-offs through SME collaboration with joint venture partners.
2: Requirement of services:
- Check and correct English and sometimes Hebrew versions of legal documentations in connection with subgrants, for Arava Institute for Environmental Studies and for Kinneret College on the Sea of Galilee, for the GREENinMed project.
- Check subgrantee documentation for eligibility and correctness
- Give legal advice on subgrantee process, contracts,
- Time frame: start immediately and until end of project
- significant experience in handling legal aspects of grants given by European authorities
- Must: English and Hebrew in mother tongue level; proficiency in Spanish and French: strong advantage
3: Required timing: The project is time sensitive and reply within 3 workdays is required. The project ends in 15.07.2023 and invoices will be accepted no later than 07.07.2023.
4: Format of the contract attached here.
5: Please reach out to us with your proposal latest by March 01, 2023 (noon). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org