Status Unit

Exemption for Prior Studies

Based on prior studies, in another academic institution/technical engineers/post-secondary studies of at least two years/certificate studies in an academic institution.

The request must be sent along with a grade transcript + official syllabi and signature of the prior institution.

The request will not be processed without the accompanying documents.


For details see the Study Rules and Regulations p. 10 Section 5.1.

The request must be submitted during reception hours, Sunday-Thursday, 9.00-13.00 or by email:

School of Engineering:

School of Social Sciences and Humanities:



Irregular exam dates (third exam date)

A student may submit a request for an irregular exam date (through the Personal Portal-Requests and Appeals-Irregular Date).

Only for the reasons specified in the Study Rules and Regulations p. 19 Section 5.6.7 Irregular Date.

The request must be submitted only after completing the second exam date in the requested course.


Inquiry Procedure for Recognition of Credits for Reserve Duty

A student who was on reserve duty (14 days, cumulative) in one academic year (and/or 35 days cumulative throughout the student’s degree studies), is entitled to submit a request through the student portal-Requests and Appeals – Status Unit (provided the student did not realize his or her entitlement for exemption for social involvement – one request may be submitted during the student’s degree studies and up to the end of the second year of studies).



Interested in Kinneret Academic Studies?

Fill in your details and a study advisor will get back to you soon!